Wednesday, April 8, 2009

My Birthday...3.4.

tat days...want 12 oclock..he came n bring me a surprice...
he concept for me is giving me 6 senses for my birthday..
-listen-smell-touch-see-taste-feel-
i n 2 pices of cheese cake...

we n hua2..
make a wish..

u Want????

i n my bear2... n hua2
when dinner..we go little italy...
spegattiiiiii


yummy...
pizza~~~
then go to youth....
finish youth...go yam cha

reach there..waiting they all ...

i n ni2...

1,2,3,4,5,6,....7???

I n Joanie..hahax...

peace... pose...
at d stair....
after tat...go near d road take pic...
d grass wet2 de...
promise


it is my happy hapy birthday..^^

8 comments:

  1. yer... little Italy... so good....
    d bear oso.....oliver damm gud lar...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooooohhhhhhhhh ssssssooooooooo ssssswwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeetttttttt~~~~~~~~

    b'day surpriseeeeeeeee~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. bao...he r...ookok lah..haha...
    yuen...heeerrrrrmmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Honey, the bear is bigger than u lah! aikz.. i wish i can find back my smile.. the smile b4 i broke up =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. eh...i tot i hv comment de ar...y now my comment hilang liao de!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. honey..is tat something wrong...??
    Joe...where got comment o..tis is ur 1 coment...

    ReplyDelete
  7. my line maybe sot sot jor...

    actually i wan say in the 1st comment is...(leo 你悻不得那么多的啦!!!)

    ReplyDelete