Saturday, April 4, 2009

Photoshoting at Tanjung Aru (1.4.09)

tat day...Joanie say want go take pic...so after class go Tanjung Aru take pic loh...Jiang ngam my botol is leaking...wah..my phone kena air loh...heng terus...finish class lah...Then we 6 ppl go..wah..all sit sylvie car...so kiap eh...hehe...
Reach there lah...
so comfortabale ...when c it..can memorise somethings...


2gether 看海。。。


yor...joanie..'''


Khang wat u c???

c there...

photo by me..haha
y look like so ''wui''...


speechless...


so lonely..


@.@pose...
want home le luh...
after tat we go home loh..i reach home le loh...cos my phone kena air mah..so i dint saw dao hp loh..then i open my num at another phone receive a msg..''how u go church later'' then i think 2day go church 4 wat r...wednesday...wednesday...Arrrrrhhh...Practise song...so no bath..no eat..go church immediately ...huuuu~~...luckily no late ... so tired..home oso no mood do color study le...

No comments:

Post a Comment